22.6.05

Clean Eating

1st off when are we gonna get a tale-of-the-tape rundown on Hex? Does he have a fitday account?

I also wanted to post a link to the menshealth forum's "clean eating" thread. Ignore most everything but the 1st post. http://forums.menshealth.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/295109121/m/721103321
Main idea here is figuring out how many calories you need to eat a day, and to determine how many of those calories should be from protien, fat, and carbs. Using this and fitday together (since fitday will do your daily calulations for you) makes for a pretty easy measuring guide.

4 comments:

Monster said...

What, the network admin and CS major can't format a damn hotlink?

ucfgeek said...

I can, just didn't... cut and paste yourself you lazy bastard!

Hex said...

Here's my fitday thing

But beyond that -- I have no idea what my reach is though.. long enough to get the Molson to my mouth, basically.

Hex said...

Something funky with fitday -- here's the link again

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=hexacorde%5Fx

I'm about 5'11.